TestDriven.Net - Screenshots
Run Tests menu item
Test with ... menu item
Test with NUnit GUI menu item
Abort Test menu item
- Run unit tests within any method, class, namespace, project or solution
with a single-click
- Quickly evaluate any method or property as an ad-hoc test
- Jump to any method, type, project or reference inside .NET
- While debugging view any module or stack frame inside .NET
- Supports multiple unit testing frameworks including NUnit, MbUnit, xUnit and
- Runs in its own process for side-effect free testing
- Allows you to easily debug or run code coverage on any target tests
- Supports all major .NET languages (C#, VB, C++ and F#)
- Plus much, much more.
TestDriven.Net is compatible with Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 to 2015 running on Windows XP to Windows 10 (and equivalent Windows Server versions).